- About Me: What is it that defines a person anyway?
- Favorite Books: Lots! See favorite authors \/
- Favorite Authors: Sigmund Brouwer and Frank Peretti
- Favorite Genres: Thrillers, mystery thrillers, psychological thrillers . . .
- Favorite Characters: Too many to name . . .
- Favorite Quotes: "Outside of dogs, books are man's best friend. Inside of dogs, it's too dark to read."
- Recent Reads: The Nick Barrett series by Sigmund Brouwer. Out of the Shadows, Crown of Thorns, and The Lies of Saints. All very good, last one is the best. Nick is an awesome character.
- Favorite Cuisine: Italian, Mexican, Indian, most Asian that's not too spicy.
- Favorite Dishes: I prefer plates, because I use them most, but bowls are the most useful for eating soup.
- Favorite Desserts: Chocolate cheesecake.
- Favorite Drinks: Lattes and cappuccinos.
- Favorite Junk Foods: Dove chocolate, Lindor truffles, M&Ms, most food from World Market.
- Best meal ever: Just about every meal I eat is amazing. I blame it on the Italian genes.
- My Original Recipes: Soo many! I guess I'm most famous for my smoothies. I make mean scones, but the recipe isn't original.
- Favorite Restaurants: Robeks, this little Indian place called Bombay Sitar, and several Mexican restaurants. And Panera.
- Foods I hate: Things that are disgusting. Like squid.
- Favorite Movies: The Princess Bride, National Treasure, Serenity, The Count of Monte Cristo, Swiss Family Robinson, Iron Man, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Star Trek, Despicable Me, Inception.
- Favorite Actors: Alan Tudyk, David Boreanaz, Michael T. Weiss, Jason Bateman, Nathan Fillion, Andrea Parker, Vincent Ventresca, Matt Dallas, Jeffrey Donovan.
- Favorite Directors: Christopher Nolan.
- Favorite Genre: It depends on my mood.
- Favorite Soundtracks: Pirates of the Caribbean, Sherlock Holmes.
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal." "We'll never survive!" "Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has." "Curse you, tiny toilet!"
- Movies I can watch over and over: See favorite movies. -.-
- Actor that would play me in a movie: Rizzo the Rat
- Favorite Artists: Michael Buble, Adam Young.
- Favorite Albums: Ocean Eyes, Crazy Love.
- Favorite Genre: I don't really have one. Just not anything too metal.
- Favorite Songs: Dental Care, Hollywood, Haven't Met You Yet, To the Sky, Hot Air Balloon.
- Favorite Lyrics: When hygienists leave on long vacations/that's when dentists scream and lose their patients.
- Songs for Roadtrips: Annoying ones!
- Songs I hate: Screamo.
- Guilty Pleasure: It's a secret.
- Songs I repeat the most: Hollywood and Dental Care.
- Band I wish I was in: Haha . . .
- Where I shop: Kohl's, JCPenney, Sears.
- Can't live without: Food.
- Prized Possessions: Hm. My hat.
- Guilty Pleasure: Trying on hats and sunglasses at stores when nobody's looking . . . Shh!
- Favorite Shows: The Pretender, Firefly, Angel, The Invisible Man, Kyle XY, Fringe, Burn Notice, Journeyman, Primeval, Life, Arrested Development, Dollhouse, Better Off Ted, Castle, Chuck, The Dead Zone, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Raising Hope, Quantum Leap, Fringe, Human Target, Early Edition, MythBusters, Jericho, NCIS, Psych, Monk.
- Favorite Channels: USANetwork.
- Most Addictive Show: Arrested Development.
- Characters you relate to: Sokka.
- Favorite Theme Song: Journeyman and Angel.
- Show I Secretly Watch: If I tell you it won't be a secret any more.
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: All of the ones on above list that were canceled.
- Places I love: Beaches, small mountains, donut shops.
- Places I've been: Up and down most of the east coast and a handful of states just to the west of the coast border states. The farthest west I've been is Indiana, just barely in the Chicago time zone. Sad, right?
- Places to see before I die: Switzerland and Hawaii. I actually made a whole list, but it's kind of long.
- Dream Vacation: Ditto.
- Games I Play: I played Roller Coaster Tycoon, Zoo Tycoon, and Insaniquarium before I got a Macbook. Now I play snake.
- Consoles: Getting a Wii for Christmas!
- Gaming Alias: Bebster
- Favorite Classic Arcade Games: Pac-man
- Most Addictive: Definitely Insaniquarium.
- Proudest Achievements: Lots of stuff
More About Me
- Nicknames: Bebster, Bebby, E-Beb, Bebs, hey you kid
- Nationality: Italian and proud of it! Technically only half Italian . . . the other half is English, Irish, maybe a little Greek.
- Religion: Servant of Christ
- Interests: Baking, smoothies, espresso machines, lattes, hiking, ferrets, TV shows, ice skating, randomly getting bent on researching something, absurd facts (ask me about blue moons or alternate energy sometime), trying new things.
- Expertise: Whatever I happen to be insanely researching at the time.
- Occupation: Just finished working at a golf course.
- AIM: Bebster91
- Yahoo: doestricksforskittles